martes, 24 de abril de 2018

First day at University

Hi everyone, today I am going to talk about my first day at University, and without further ado, started with this...
Well, my first day at University... I was feeling so nervous, I was afraid of people in general and not be accepted by people. I woke up so early because I didn't want to fall asleep or arrive late.

I did not accustom to the new hot climate, because I am from Puerto Natales, wherein the maximum temperature was between 24 degrees Celsius. Anyway, I really, really hate hot weather!

I will be honest about how I felt that day, I was feeling so frightened, nervous, anxious, disoriented, well, a lot of emotions that made me a quiet girl, so shy, so withdrawn, anyway, that person that said her name was Javiera was not me.

Well, with regard to the University I noted that the buildings or more specifically, the faculties were so dull. The atmosphere was not boring the earliest days of classes. By the way, after the first few classes I could ensure that the best classes (or that at least knew that I would like) were Biología (Biology) and Historia Latinoamericana (Latin American History).

Finally, I might also add that the first person that I spoke
and later we became friends, her name is Jazmín (love u girl).

Oh! I almost forget that... most of the first half of last year I was feeling so silly! This because the majority of my classmates knew a lot about all subjects, or that was what I feel in this moment. For all that I had been always scared and quiet, I didn't dare to ask doubts, suggesting ideas, among other things. And, to top it all, every time that I finally decide
to talk I feel that anyone heard me. So sad ha,ha.

That's all! Bye, bye xoxo

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario