jueves, 7 de septiembre de 2017

My Autobiography 馃懡馃懡馃懡 (2nd post)

Hey Marcians! in this post I'm going to talk about me... Yes, this may sound really weird and somewhat egocentric, although, without further ado, let's start with it.
My name (complete, yes, complete) is Javiera Ignacia Uribe Soto, and now that you know this information I am going to have to delete your memories. Ok no, though don't search me on facebook please.
I was born on Monday 7th of September (yes, today) of the year 1998. I studied in two schools, the first school called G-9 Ram贸n Serrano Montaner (located in Cerro Castillo), and the second called Liceo Mar铆a Mazzarello (located in Puerto Natales). And well, actually I'm a student of Anthropology at the University of Chile. 
Currently I live alone in a flat with a kitty called Menta. ❤❤
I have divers hobbies, such as drawing, painting, play the traverse flute (sometimes), dancing (alone in front of some mirror XD or zumba馃拑), play voleyball, read... well, a lot.
Finally with this post, I want to say that, have a happy national holidays! 馃懡馃懡馃懡馃懡馃懡
(Oh, almost forgot to congratulate to Meerkat Blog, Happy Birthday! 馃拫❤❤)

5 comentarios:

  1. Hello Javiera!!!
    I would love to travel to Puerto Natales, must be a beautiful place!
    The traverse flute is a amazing instrument, congratulations.
    I hope you have a nice day, Happy birthday Javi!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. JAVIIIIIIIIIII.HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYY<3<3<3<3
    I hope you eat something delicious and you have a lot love<<<3333333
    i like this of the dancing front the mirror, it´s a good sport.
    kisses....

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hi marcianita,hppy birthday!!i love zumba too LOL.Please let me listen you playing traverse flute !!..

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Javi, Happy birthday!! Have a good time, I hope that you enjoy many with your friends and family.
    I love your marcians!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi Javi, Happy birthay!! I hope all your wishes are fulfilled :)

    ResponderEliminar