jueves, 19 de octubre de 2017

My Favourite Technology (4th post)

Hey Martians! Here your favourite martian with a new thing to share to you.
Okey, technologies, which of all technologies are the best for me?
Simple, the tablet. Why?
Because the tablet gives me the posibility (for more than three or four years) to watch videos (on Youtube), series and movies (on Netflix), anime, and read a lot of books. This, without losing the contact with others social networks, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, among any others. Also, the size of this device is perfect and functional to me.    
How would be my life without this object?

My life would be so boring, since, first, I use this gadget at least five days a week, furthermore I am forced to read and watch movies or series in other   technology platform like computers, cellphones or TVs.

1 comentario:

  1. Hi javiera! is great all that a tablet can do, I would love to have one not to print so many texts

    ResponderEliminar