martes, 24 de julio de 2018

Ambition

Ambition, ambition, a conflicting word to me because, and the following it will be for the reason that should be too long for a one post, well, before (1 or 2 years ago) I was considering me as ambitious person, but this decrease due to a many factors, among which when I started the university and more specific, when I started to study Anthropology. I was seventeen years old when I decided to study Biologic Anthropology at University of Chile (my dream is those times), this together with all difficulties which that engendered.
Over the months I began noticing that the career was not that I expected, to be more specific, in the first semester I only have one subject maybe it was relationated with the area that I wanted. The latter was repeated the next semester, that at the same time that I was starting to feel unmotivated, dismayed, and so sad about having to study subjects that I did not understand. I was going so bad.

Well, the first year passed and one event was happenned, it is only from that moment when almost everything about my life started to going wrong. Months went and began May, due to a number of complications I had to leave Santiago and return to my region, Magallanes. I cannot say that the things improved here, but thanks to support of my family and friends it makes me feel a little happy. 

I decided to study visual arts, the University transfers me to this career, this makes me so happy and hopeful, I try to study and don´t feel unmotivated during all this semester and the next one so that I can transfer to visual arts. My friends of Antrhopology will help me in this case (thank you guys, I love you so much).

That's all, XOXO

1 comentario:

  1. i am first comments, you would give me a gift for being the first comments, i love to blog less them Marciano of cursor

    ResponderEliminar