martes, 17 de julio de 2018

Horoscope

Hi everyone! Today I will write to all on the horoscope or more specifically my sign of the zodiac. 

The truth is that I am slightly sceptical to everything religious and mystical, but I prefer, all the same, making myself to believe in certain things only for fun, so if we think that the life is like that as it would be extremely boring. And, naturally, the Horoscope could not be out of the list of the mystical things that I "believe".

First, my star sign is... (drum roll) VIRGO! (*That because I was born on September 7th actually, this means which all Virgo people were born between August 22nd and September 21st).

Virgo is my zodiacal influence, but the most important question before I start with the post. Am I really a "Virgo girl"? Well... Yes, I freely admit which I have read a lot about my zodiac sign and in the majority of times has been right, both in the predictions and in the personality of the sign in general.

Continuing with the post, now I'll talk about the astral chart, I do not know much about it, but I can comment a few of things such as my ascendant, which, according to a web page very complete about this topic, that is, by the way, Virgo! Surprise, surprise! I don't know if I should be afraid about that, or put myself a big red sign saying: "Hey everyone, be kind with this girl, her zodiac sign and ascendant is Virgo!". And now there is the top of everything else, my Moon is in Pisces (only people understand what it means will comprehend me).
Last but not least, I would like to mention three persons or characters that their star sign being Virgo.

First: Beyoncé


Second: Rupert Grint 


Third: Lisa and Marge Simpson (this depends of the web page)



A little about Virgo: 

Element: Earth
Strengths: Loyal, analytical, kind, hardworking, practical.
Weaknesses: Shyness, worry, overly critical of self and others, all work and no play.
Virgo likes: Animals, healthy food, books, nature, cleanliness.
Virgo dislikes: Rudeness, asking for help, taking center stage.

(I extracted all this information of the next web page: http://www.astrology-zodiac-signs.com/zodiac-signs/virgo/)
*Important: the information about zodiac signs and astral chart can change according to where it was.



That's all, bye, bye Martians. 


XOXO

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario