lunes, 20 de noviembre de 2017

THE photography (6th post)


Hey Martians! I’ll speak today about a photograph that I like. I will not deny you that this topic and decision are so (sooooooooo) difficult. Let us be realistic, there are infinity photographs in this world! Thus, I took the liberty of borrowed a photo that shows us the beautiful landscape of the city that you find in my heart, Puerto Natales <3.Well, I admit it, I can’t choose only one photo, so I’ll show you three photos.

These photos were taken by a young photographer that live in Pto. Natales. His name is Daniel González and you can find him in Instagram with the nickname @photographe_gonza. I do not know the dates that it was taken, however, I know the date that they were uploaded.

The first was uploaded on October 11th of this year. Here we can see the Cultural Centre of Pto. Natales.




Second: this photo was uploaded on August 28th of this year too. In this case we can observe the beautiful seafront of this city.


And finally, on August 14th the photo that you can see below was uploaded. Daniel takes this photo in the Weapons square of the city.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario