lunes, 20 de noviembre de 2017

Who said postgraduate course? (5th post)

Hi! Today I’m going to talk about a postgraduate course that I would consider Taking in the future. Well, this will be difficult for me, maybe a little bit.

First, I really dream to study a postgraduate course abroad, and if it’s possible, in Europa. And, if I'm lucky that postgraduate course will have a normal “methodology”, I am trying to say that the course will be normal or part-time to work simply. Second, I would like to study a postgraduate course that had relation with geology (with that, paleontology) or medical examiner. Although who knows what postgraduate course will like in the future.

In connection with the subjects that I’d like to study, I’ll be honest, I freely admit that I omitted to take this in consideration truly. But a few subjects that come to my mind are chemistry, pathological anatomy, forensic science laboratory, etcetera.

PD: Yes, I dream would be to work in a Morgue.

1 comentario:

  1. Is really rare work in a Morgue hahahaha, I think the geology is very difficult :(

    ResponderEliminar